Sunday, October 25, 2009

BACK 2 D' GROUND ZERO (Bismillah hirahma nirrahiim)

After last post, I just found out from the person himself that we can't be more than just friend.
Gladly I knew. Gladly I didn't have 2 wait 'till it's late. & gladly now we just friend. Yay...

My point being here is, I'm back 2 d' ground zero. I know I can't leave him. He who must not be name. He who very special for me among everyone. He who I always pray 2 4JJI in my every Shalat. He...whome I love always & forever.

Ya 4JJI, please fullfill my every pray about him. I'll do everything to make a good women that he want.

Sighs...maybe for all U guys out there think that I'm stupid enough to love this kind of guy. But as for me I don't care. Even tough he not recognise me (yet) I believe 4JJI will answer my every pray. Amien...

No comments: