Monday, June 07, 2010

LIFE IS SUCK....OH NO...LIFE IS A JOKE (so don't take it seriously)

my life is turning up side down since Januari 2010. this year definately not my year.
i've once said that "i've been living in a great days for 27 years...so i think is time 4 me to experience that this year is my worst year ever."

hahaha.....lough it with me here guys.

i also heard from my friend that "life is a joke, so why bother to tkae it seriously". just enjoy it my friend no matter what they think about you.

after thinking well not seriously...i guess is true. my life after death will never meet them anyway. is only my good & right things that i've done in my life here on earth that will take me to the right place in heaven.

soo...just be good on them. if they don't like me, so be it. i still have others. and i still have my GOD (ALLOH) here with me.

mmm....a new thoughts;
"don't ever believes in someone called it friends 'cause there's no such things as a friend. they will despise you in some other time."

"just believe in GOD almighty ALLOH, 'cause HE will guide you 2 the right place & make u'r live on earth peacefully"

"just do it just like what u'r propeth has teach you."

yeah...i think i just have to focus on me, myself, and i right now. no matter what they says. hahaha....

No comments: