Wednesday, December 25, 2013

DEATH COMING CLOSER

I've once heard from a movie (Sherlock) said that "if you have something that make you very uncomfortable with, write it. If you have a blog, go write on yours. Not just about what does it make you feel that way but about everything so your stress slowly will ease."

So...here I'm. Writing my blog again to reduce what make me feel so missarable. Found it a book that I've read but forgot what the tittle is.

Neil Gaiman
"I don't know...death's a funny thing. I used to think it was a big sudden thing, like a huge owl that would swoop down out of the night and carry you off. I don't anymore. I think it's a slow thing. Like a thief who comes to your house day after day, taking a little here and a little there, and one day you walk around the house and there's nothing there to keep you nothing to make you want to stay...and then you lie down and shut up, forever."

I think it is. Slowly but sure, death will take you fully.

(Am I in some-kindda depress or something here?)

No comments: