Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WHAT KYLE SAID TO JESSIE

I like this quote. Found it while watching the unsolved US movie series "Kyle XY". As for me, this quote just about recently make why every moments that had happened or will happen to me are very important. As for you readers, I'll let you decide whether it's worth to think about or just pass through like...mmm I don't know like what. Hahaha =)) sory guys. And here is the quote :

"Memories are a way of keeping the past alive. Some are so painfull we never wanna visit them again. But a memory can also be a gift. Something we can open again and again in order to fill ourself with happiness. And sometimes a moment become a memory the instant its happening, because it is so true, so pure, and so significant, you wanna capture it forever."

I had that moments. I collect those momories. Some are so delighful but other are so painfull. If only I have a Pensieve just like Dumbbledore, I will throw all the bad memories I have. But we are human with lots of capabilities to do anything so those unpleasent things will be forgotten.

No comments: