Monday, May 11, 2009

NEW FRIENDS???!!! WHY NOT

I've join in in FaceBook (FB). usually I don't wanna involved with this new activity. I've lots of lots group in Internet. beside my own yahoo acct, I also joined with blogger.com, friendster.com, bukabuku.com, jobsdb.com, oggix.com(for my blog), and some other thing that I can't remember. but my friends keep asked me 2 joining FB.

anddd..............after long period of thought, well I made it. my FB. and now, I got addicted with it.

surprisingly in just 2days I already had 70 friends. WOW....I never thought of it. I have Friendster but I only got 116 friends and that's need lots a lots of time.

well...actually I don't care how many friends that I get in FB. it's just fun 2 meet my old pall and find a new one. hopefully I still get the opportunity 2 make more new friends.

No comments: